Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
is situated on the south-west coast of Mahe Island, on the secluded white sandy beach of Anse Louis.
- The resort offers 30 exquisite villas which feature uninterrupted ocean views, a gazebo-style day villa and private infinity pools complete with submerged outdoor double bath.
- There is an excellent spa with highly-trained Asian therapists offering Maia Signature Treatments and La Prairie beauty products.
- In addition to the spa, guests can also experience activities such as snorkeling, kayaking and pedal boats throughout the duration of their stay.
- There are daily group classes of Qi Gong, Yoga and Self Shiatsu.
- The cuisine is a fusion of Creole and Mediterranean. Meals can be taken either in the restaurant or as private dining in the privacy of the gazebo.
- All Villas have 180 degree uninterrupted sea views offset by warm, earthy tones with a strong use of wood and locally inspired design.
- 8 Oceanfront Villas.
- 8 MAIA Signature Villas (2 on ocean front level and 6 on panoramic level).
- 11 Ocean Panoramic Villas.
- 3 Ocean view Villas.
- All Villas have luxury air-conditioned bedrooms with bathroom, indoor shower, dual vanity units, outdoor bath designed for two submerged in an infinity edged pool.
- Bedrooms include a refrigerator for cosmetics, flat screen TV, DVD, surround sound system, I-pod station as well as ceiling fans.
- A secluded, outdoor Gazebo with an oversized day bed and privately stocked bar, offers a perfect retreat from the midday sun and a romantic location for al fresco dining - each villa has a dedicated private butler who will prepare individual menus on demand.
OCEAN FRONT VILLAS (8)
Situated on the beach, this category of villas is in close proximity to the Spa and All Day Dining Area. Only the Maia Ocean Front Villas are suitable for accommodating children.
OCEAN VIEW VILLAS (3)
Nestled on the slopes of the hill, the Ocean View Villas offer a direct, unobstructed view of the ocean. This category of villas is located at a short distance from the All Day Dining Area.
OCEAN PANORAMIC VILLAS (11)
Positioned on the hillcrest, the Ocean Panoramic Villas display exquisite 180º +
panoramic views of the ocean.
MAIA SIGNATURE VILLAS (8)(as depicted below)
- Carefully selected among the resort, the Maia Signature Villas truly reflect the Maia concept in its purest form. These particular Villas are situated in the most charming and secluded areas of the landscape and offer a unique experience in the Seychelles.
- Savour a complimentary bottle of Premier Champagne whilst admiring the ocean’s tranquillity.
- Enjoy daily aqua gym classes every morning to rejuvenate and reinvigorate your body, mind, and soul.
- With a beautician at your daily service, you will receive a complimentary hair-brushing, as and when required, in the privacy of your Villa, as well as a manicure and pedicure during your stay.
- Should you feel inspired, indulge in an artistic session whilst lounging in your Villa, where you will find an artist’s painting kit.
- The Maia Spa by La Prairie has been designed as a haven for pure relaxation, transcendental meditation and pampering.
- Three luxurious treatment pavilions with double beds are dedicated to the rejuvenation and restoration of the body, mind and soul.
- Meditation Pavilion for revitalizing the spirit offering complimentary Yoga and Pilates & Tai Chi.
- Holistic treatments offering locally sourced seasonal ingredients to bring a touch of the Seychelles to body and soul.
A TASTE OF PARADISE
- Large swimming pool with tanning decks overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Tranquil beach free from the din of motorised sports.
- Customised excursions to the outer islands in a private boat or helicopter.
- Leisurely walks along the white sandy beach or tropical mountain forest.
- Windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling free of charge
- The cuisine is a cornucopia of cultures, colour and flavours, using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
- Gourmet restaurant specialises in Creole and Franco Asian cuisine.
- Magnificent sunset Pool Bar – the ideal place for watching the sunset with a Sundowner.
- Romantic dining options for couples, on the beach or secluded dining pavilion for two.
- All arrangements are inclusive of daily breakfast for single or double occupancy per Villa.
- Complimentary non -motorized Sport (snorkelling, kayaking, pedal boats).
- Complimentary Yoga / Qi Gong, Self Shiatsu Classes.
- Clients fly in to Mahe airport and from here private transfers are arranged (max 4 persons per vehicle per vehicle).
- Helicopter transfers on request and quoted if applicable.
- 7 minute helicopter transfer from Mahé airport.
- 40 minute chauffeured drive to and from Mahé airport.